If you are an american or european, visiting Europe or American will be like eating the same food in different bowls. Socially, economically, environmentally, culturally, there may not be large differences. But visiting Nepal would be like eating "Different Food in Different Bowls". Moreover, the money you paid goes to educate the poor, orphans and needy children of Nepal.
Annal Jyoti School runs a volunteer teaching program open to people of all ages and backgrounds, regardless of nationality or qualifications. The program is open to all volunteers whether you are on a gap year, at university or wanting a career break. As a volunteer you will be involved in Community projects and Teaching programs in our school.
The program is an unrivalled opportunity to gain an insight into a completely different culture and way of life, which is becoming necessary in our rapidly globalized world.
If you have a strong sense of altruism and a notion to educate.., help.., learn.. and explore.., you can choose volunteering in Nepal through Annal Jyoti School.
The amount you paid is used for a good purpose of educating the poor, needy, orphans, disadvantaged groups. You can meet them in school as well during your volunteering period.
- Pick up and drop facilities from airport
- Food and accommodation provided by the school
- Travel and medical assistance (if needed)
- Support and 24 hour back-up from our school staff.
- Travel maps will be given
- A farewell evening in a Nepali restaurant (On the last day of placement)
- Trips arranged: Visit to Pokhara , Visit to Chitawan, Sight Seeing in Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Swayambunath (Monkey Temple) Trekking to Annapurna, Himalaya, Manang, Mustang ranges
FOR DETAILS, BROWSE THE LINKS GIVEN ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THIS PAGE